The semester really had a crowded start, first introduction to the study field (pharmaceutical chemistry) for the 4th year pharmacy students (during my holiday... 😎), so that they can select to which field thay want to specialize, followed by Tiina's birthday celebration, and all these events, I was in so "holiday mood" that I forgot to take any photos... and this week we had FinPharmaNet symposium (link) in Kuopio, and the 20th celebration year! And what make it busy was that I was asked for a presentation just 1 week before (due to the cancellation), but since Hamed was already selected to present OATPs, I was left to build up a new story with Piezo1 agonists. 😅 But that was good, since now I have a clear picture of what Andy's second paper is going to look like! 😍 The next step is to transfer this to Andy's head! Anyway, good 2-day event, unfortunately, the new Director of Biocenter Finland (Katja Kivinen) et al. also wanted to visit Biocenter Kuopio at the same... so to sum up, a busy start!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.